As a Catering, Sales & Events Manager, you would be responsible for proactively soliciting all market segments and developing new customers to purchase food and beverage and utilize event facilities in Livy O’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding customer service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Proactively solicit all market segments and develop new customer relationships while maintaining existing relationships
- Conduct conferences and external sales presentations to groups and prospective customers to solicit, explain, negotiate and secure group and local catering business
- Conduct property tours and participate in trade shows, industry and community events to promote facilities and services
- Negotiate services and prices to maximize revenue and profitability
- Up-sale food, beverage and other services of the hotel to maximize revenues
- Work collaboratively with Banquet Management and Culinary team. Operations experience, and an appreciation for, banquet service and culinary teams’ roles in order to maintain strong relationships a plus.
- Communicate with Meeting & Event Planners and perform all servicing aspects to include, but not limited to, room list coordination, menu planning, meeting room set requirements, décor, basic audio visual and any other needs as necessary.
- Enjoys coordinating details and providing excellent service to all types of groups/events including social, corporate and groups contracted by Sales Managers as needed to accommodate the ever changing business demands.
- Monday through Friday work schedule and requires availability to work on weekends and evenings as needed to oversee group functions.
- Assist the Director of Sales in the management of the department, as needed.
Job Type: Part-time
Catering Sales: 1 year (Required)