Responsible for event set-up, transporting equipment and food to the event location, serving guests during the event, and breaking down/cleaning up after the event. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Livy O’s based on client requirements and business needs.
- Set up of catering service according to client/customer requests and banquet event orders
- Serves food and beverage to guests
- Maintains appearance and cleanliness of food service areas during event
- Replenishes food and beverage product during event
- Breaks down and cleans food service areas and equipment post event; returns equipment to proper storage area
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests’ needs
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Livy O’s safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a server in or food service role preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of food safety principles and procedures
- Requires constant standing and walking
- Requires frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs.
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends